|Study location||Lithuania, Vilnius|
Social studies (JACS L000)
|Nominal duration||1.5 years (90 ECTS)|
|Awards||Master (Master of Business Management)|
|Tuition fee||€3,120 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Lithuanian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Mykolas Romeris University, Ateities st. 20, LT-08303, Vilnius, Lithuania
English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not have IELTS, TOEFL or other internationally recognized certificates. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Our goal is to enable students to take advantage of possibilities provided by global changes. Program of studies is designed in a way that students could become better manager of organizational strategies, can develop their initiative and creativeness. Many of our students already work in PR or similar fields.
For those who want to add new competences to their profession PR Management program offered by MRU Communication Institute is just for you.
At the end of course you should be able to:
• Effectively manage PR strategies in different situations.
• Understand context and functions of PR in broad range of different circumstances.
• Create and deliver statements to differentiated publics, using latest methods and most updated Medias.
• Analyse actual and essential questions that PR specialists face in daily work.
• Fulfil independent researches which will contribute to data base of this profession.