Citizens of the European Union or European Economic Area has a possibility to enter state-funded study places at Mykolas Romeris University!
State funded places are available in the following programmes:
• European and International Business Law (Joint study programme with Savoie Mont Blanc University, France) – 7 places available
• European Union Law and Governance (double diploma programme Bordeaux University, France) – 6 places available
• International Law – 5 places available
• Financial Markets – 5 places available
• Social Work with Youth and Children (Joint degree programme with Riga Stradins University, Latvia) – 7 places available
• Communication and Creative Technologies – 5 places available
• Informatics and Visual Contents (Joint study programme with Dongseo University, South Korea) – 4 places available
• Social Technology Management (joint study programme with Fernando Pessoa University, Portugal) – 2 places available
• Electronic Business Management – 5 places available
Those, willing to participate in the competition for the state funded places, should upload all the required documents on the online application platform apply.mruni.eu until the application deadline June 30th and notify us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 Jun 2017